HR Business Partner – Product & Technology (landelijk)
- 40 uur per week
Infinitas is looking for a strong and high potential HR Business Partner highly experienced in recruitment of technology staff. Do you want to be a part of the cool & modern HR team of Infinitas, with a strong focus on development?
Infinitas Learning Product & Technology is the place where everyone comes together from across the operating companies to build amazing products that create genuine opportunities for users to improve their lives through teaching and learning. They all share the same goal – to ensure the next generation has the best possible path to a lifelong love for learning.
The way they enable this is by creating educational solutions that touch the lives of everyone around us – both personally and professionally. These solutions must be great not only for us to thrive as a company, but they must be great because of the impact they have on people's lives – it is so personal and so incredibly important to their future. Education is at the very foundation for our societies.
So what are the foundations of the team (200 employees)?
– Reflect the values of the teachers and learners who use the products of Infinitas.
– Creativity blossoms only when freed from fear.
– Leadership is approachable and supportive.
– Take strength from the diversity of the team and everyone is part of, and serves, the Infinitas companies.
Infinitas Product & Technology is located on several locations in Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands.
Together, learn, create, mentor, support, empathy, respect, reflect, connect, share.
To further expand the organisation, we are looking for a strong and high potential HR Business Partner located in the Netherlands and works for all of the locations of Infinitas Product & Technology.
Key activities and responsibilities:
The HR Business Partner will help design, plan, develop and deliver an integrated solution-focused People Plan that enables effective delivery of the Infinitas Learning Product & Technology business plan.
Reporting to the HR Director and working in close collaboration with the HR team of the Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden to deliver and co-create HR policy and processes and driving change. Member of the IL Product & Technology MT.
What does your job look like?
• Is an active part of the MT, with a focus on how to develop a strategy around the people, connected to the overall strategy of the business;
• Be a key developer and supporter of change leadership skills across both the senior leadership team and the team as a whole;
• Manages overall recruitment process and is focused on helping managers recruit in a way that drives diversity and high performing teams over time;
• Partners with the business, supports solutions to enhance employee engagement and ensures that people plans are integrated with wider Group strategy;
• Delivers across a range of HR practices such as workforce planning, performance, employee engagement, organizational design and development, and talent & leadership development and employee relations to meet current and future workforce needs;
• Supports the creation of engagement plans and articulates how outcomes and risks impact business goals and recommends solutions;
• Coaches and develops leaders at different levels, manages and mitigates people related risks to ensure retention of key employees.
Infinitas Learning Product & Technology offers:
You will feel right at home with Infinitas and they are sure you will drink good coffee regularly… because they promote working from home.
Competitive terms of employment.
To be successful, Infinitas is looking for a strong and high potential HR Business Partner highly experienced in recruitment of technology staff. You will have demonstrable career momentum and the ability to navigate the complexities of a matrixed organization. Strong communication and influencing skills are essential.
What does your profile look like?
• At least 7 years of HR/recruitment experience (at medior level), ideally in a technology oriented and international work environment;
• Very experienced with recruitment and acts as a strong discussion partner for recruitment agencies – strong negotiator;
• Skilled at interviewing, talent assessment and selection;
• Good at relationship building and stakeholder management;
• Strong organizational skills to ensure tight deadlines are met both internally and externally;
• Ability to act as the change agent for change management;
• Identifies with the core values of Infinitas: knowledgeable, driven and progressive;
• Has lots of humor and excels in integrity and transparency;
• And no surprise here, fluent in Dutch and English.
The recruitment procedure for this vacancy has been outsourced to our partner Hunter Select.
You can apply by submitting your resume and/or motivation at the website of Hunter Select via the 'apply' button.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile outlined above, we invite you to apply! In addition to the possibility to apply via the application button, you can also send your resume (and motivation) by e-mail to Hunter Select regarding Ruth Stapert, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sylvana Iwema, email@example.com. Of course, confidential treatment of your data is guaranteed. For further information, please contact Ruth Stapert or Sylvana Iwema, 050-3115882.
Maak kennis met Natasja Derksen-Hoekstra
Elke dag iets toevoegen aan vandaag, maar ook aan morgen.