Learning Experience Lead
- 40 uur per week
Do you have experience in digital product management, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment, and the desire to go deep into digital learning and didactics?
For the holding Infinitas Learning, we are looking for a Teamlead Learning Experience.
Infinitas Learning exists of three educational publishers in Europe: Noordhoff in the Netherlands, Liber in Sweden and Plantyn in Belgium.
Key activities and responsibilities
Getting the right content in front of the right learner at the right time is at the very core of Infinitas values as a learning solutions provider. Because the endless possibilities of today have made this more complex, they decided to create all their content in a common content management platform, and to converge it towards a small number of strategic platforms for their digital products focused on the needs of each learner segment. Now they are able to consider how they will manage, optimise and validate the specific learning experience around the content in their digital platforms in ways that were previously difficult to imagine.
Naturally this leads to the creation of a new assignment to lead the ‘Learning Experience Team’ for their digital platforms and blended propositions. This role will work across the Operating Companies and be a crucial bridge between the publishing teams who have deep insight into the didactic needs in a specific subject or area, the digital product teams who are building the learning platforms that will be used in class rooms and at home, and the editors and authors who need to create the content that fits into this and powers the blended learning solutions.
As Teamlead Learning Experience you will be responsible for:
– Acting as the product manager for the Learning Experience team;
– Understanding the needs of their internal users on the publishing side, and acting as their key point of contact….
– …while also maintaining knowledge of what best drives their users (both learners and educators) to engage with their digital systems;
– Prioritising what is developed by the Learning Experience team and communicating the roadmap;
– Improving the system that shows the “menu” of available Learning Experience options to internal users (both in publishing and in other product teams);
– Collaborating closely with all the product teams developing learning platforms to help them decide what they should adapt or develop separately;
– Ensuring the reliability of the content flow to the platforms.
What do we offer?
Working in a challenging dynamic environment in which you are given the opportunity to further develop yourself, both professionally and personally. You can also count on a competitive salary and good terms of employment.
– You have significant experience in digital product management, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment, and a desire to go deep into digital learning and didactics or
– You have significant experience with digital learning, didactics and online content, with an understanding of digital product management practices, and so be able to lead a digital team;
– You’re able to influence and guide (senior general) managers and publishers across markets and segments;
– You’re able to work directly with a small engineering and UX team who are crafting the specific API’s and content interactions within our internal systems;
– You’re disciplined and firm in only adding new features if we are able to prove their efficacy;
– You’re a great co-ordinator and communicator;
– You understand the importance of understanding and modelling the data, and ensuring that any content experience can be authored efficiently;
– You’ve mastered the English language in speech and writing;
– You are tactful and sensitive to dealing with organisations;
– You are customer-focused and have strong communication skills;
– You are digitally savvy, understand how software is built and how development teams work.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile outlined above, Hunter Select invites you to apply! In addition to the possibility to apply via the button below, you can also send your resume (and motivation) by e-mail to Hunter Select regarding Sylvana Iwema, email@example.com or Ruth Stapert, firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, confidential treatment of your data is guaranteed. For further information, please contact Sylvana Iwema or Ruth Stapert, 050-3115882.
Maak kennis met Lisanne Liewes
Van stage naar een vaste baan