Senior software (lead) engineer (Utrecht)
- 36 uur per week
- 30 september 2019
Wanted: Senior Software (Lead) Engineer for 2 million learners (Utrecht)
For everyone who discovers. For everyone who grows. For everyone who performs and challenges themselves. For your smallest dreams and your biggest ambitions. Learning will take you further. From your first day at school to the next step in your career. Noordhoff is there for you and everyone who learns.
Our digital learning solutions helps everyone learn to their full potential. Every day over 2 million people, young and old, work and learn with the learning resources, technology, and services from Noordhoff. We believe that learning can always be improved. We also challenge ourselves to look further than today. We continue to innovate. Together with everyone who, just like us, has a heart for learning.
Your future (technical) environment
Our platform consists of a mix of .NET, Node and React + Redux services that run as Web Applications or containers in Kubernetes on Azure. We are moving towards an architecture based on microservices, continuous delivery, and true ownership of the final product. You will work with the modern web technologies with experienced, multidisciplinary, agile teams.
Learning starts with yourself
Learning and developing takes a central place at Noordhoff. This starts with you as senior software engineer and ends with our customers, both students, and teachers. There are weekly Knowledge Sharing meetings and you have plenty of room to continue to develop your skills on a holistic level.
And who are you?
- You like to be the leader within your time. With your knowledge and enthusiasm you are able to inspire the team and you ensure solutions that fulfill the needs of our clients.
- You are a bridge between the team and other teams and disciplines.
- You work with the team on the basis of the principle: "you build it, you run it"
- You have the drive to develop high-quality technological solutions.
- You are happy to own the entire product development cycle from architecture to development and delivery with the team.
- You find it fun and important to share your knowledge.
- You are happy to work in a dynamic and agile environment.
What experience do you have?
- You'll ideally have a degree, preferably in a technical subject.
- We are looking for a senior with more than 6 years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Lead Engineer.
- You’ve worked in an agile environment.
What do you get from us?
- A competitive salary and end-of-year bonus;
- Ownership of the things you build, support to grow and a clear and structured career path;
- Attractive and flexible employment conditions including a Personal Budget and an end-of-year bonus;
- Your working hours? You determine together with your team how, where and when you work. Of course, we support this with technical tools, such as Slack.
Do you want to know more?
Noordhoff is part of Infinitas Learning. Visit our website to learn more about Infinitas Learning and your career as a software engineer. You can apply by clicking on the button below, you only have to leave your CV.
Would you prefer to know more about this vacancy first? Then contact one of our recruiters via LinkedIn or Whatsapp.
Jolandi Schreuder Marjolein Bovens
Maak kennis met Natasja Derksen-Hoekstra
Elke dag iets toevoegen aan vandaag, maar ook aan morgen.