We are looking for Software Engineers (Groningen)
- In overleg uur per week
- 31 december 2019
Wanted: Software Engineers for 2 million learners
For everyone who discovers. For everyone who grows. For everyone who performs and challenges themselves. For your smallest dreams and your biggest ambitions. Learning will take you further. From your first day at school to the next step in your career. Noordhoff Uitgevers is there for you and everyone who learns.
Our digital learning solutions help everyone learn to their full potential. Every day over 2 million people, young and old, work and learn with the learning resources, technology, and services from Noordhoff Uitgevers. We believe that learning can always be improved. That you, and our customers, can get even more out of yourself tomorrow. We also challenge ourselves to look further than today. We continue to innovate. Together with everyone who, just like us, has a heart for learning.
Your future (technical) environment
Our platform consists of a mix of .NET, Node and React + Redux services that run as Web Applications or containers in Kubernetes on Azure. We are moving towards an architecture based on microservices, continuous delivery, and true ownership of the final product. You will work with the modern web and mobile technologies with experienced, multidisciplinary, agile teams.
Learning starts with yourself
Learning and developing takes a central place at Noordhoff. This starts with you as a software engineer and ends with our customers, both students, and teachers. There are weekly Knowledge Sharing meetings and you have plenty of room to continue to develop your skills on a holistic level.
And who are you?
- You like to work together with other teams and disciplines.
- You work with your team on the basis of the principle: "you build it, you run it"
- You have the drive to develop high-quality technological solutions.
- You are happy to own the entire product development cycle from architecture to development and delivery.
- You find it fun and important to share your knowledge.
- You are happy to work in a dynamic and agile environment.
What experience do you have?
- You'll ideally have a degree, preferably in a technical subject; if not you’ll need to have experience with programming outside of your degree.
- Excellent software development knowledge and skills in any of our current languages are a great advantage. We believe that great engineers can work in any language.
- We are looking for engineers of every level and are willing to help you grow and learn.
- You’ve worked in an agile environment or are willing to learn.
What do you get from us?
- A competitive salary and end-of-year bonus;
- Ownership of the things you build, support to grow and a clear and structured career path;
- Attractive and flexible employment conditions including a Personal Budget and an end-of-year bonus;
- Your working hours? You determine together with your team how, where and when you work. Of course, we support this with technical tools, such as Slack.
Do you want to know more?
Noordhoff Uitgevers is part of Infinitas Learning. Visit our website to learn more about Infinitas Learning and your career as a software engineer. You can apply by clicking on the button below, you only have to leave your CV.
Would you prefer to know more about this vacancy first? Then contact one of our recruiters via LinkedIn or Whatsapp.
Jolandi Schreuder Marjolein Bovens
Maak kennis met Regine Reincke
Er mogen nog wel meer ‘prettig gestoorde’ collega’s bij ;)